Peristaltic Plus feeding bottle by Pigeon is designed to make feeding the baby easy and convenient for mothers.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- For 0+ month, come with SS size (0m+) teats
- Develop based on extensive research on feeding babies.
- Stimulates the three key steps of a baby's natural sucking motion.
- Peristaltic PLUS™ Nipple is 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of coli
- Bottle shape is easy to hold
- Specially designed roll-free bottle hoods
- Bottle is made from Polypropylene (PP) material which is durable and lightweight
- BPA Free
Breastfeeding is the best for both mother and baby. However, it is sometimes not possible to feed directly from the breast. PIGEON offers an extensive range of essential tools like bottles, nipples and feeding accessories to enable you to continue giving your baby the goodness of expressed breast milk. Specially designed bottles ease the grip and minimize the air inflow, thus giving your baby the most comfortable feed time.
Our new range of Peristaltic PLUS™ nipples is the latest from our researchers. Through in-depth study of the baby’s sucking science over the past 50 years comes the Peristaltic PLUS™ nipples that offers the most natural feeding – through a bottle.
Peristaltic Nipple has Air Ventilation System (AVS™) that helps to adjusts air pressure inside the bottle. It consists of specially designed projections at the base and the top of the teats, allowing milk to flow smoothly into the baby’s mouth. The adjustment of the air pressure inside the bottle minimises air intake when feeding. Hence, baby will not swallow excessive air bubbles with milk.
Scroll To Top